Carwood Claims is an independent adjusting firm. Our central office location is in Denver, CO, with independent adjusting staff located across the Western USA.
We specialize in daily property claim services including loss consulting, appraisal and dispute resolution. We also manage catastrophe claims in our current service locations.
Carwood Claims values our long-term working relationship with our clients, management, staff, and field representatives.Click Here To Assign A Claim
1. Develop a strategic plan to advance the company’s mission and objectives and to promote revenue, profitability, and growth as an organization;
2. Oversee all of the company operations to insure production efficiency, quality, service, and cost-effective management of resources;
2. Plan, develop, and implement strategies for generating resources and/or revenues for the company;
3. Monitors our benchmark numbers and provides reporting to the carrier management team and our management teams.
1. Responsible for designing, planning, and implementing performance improvement systems that integrate quality practices in our organization;
2. Oversees the review team and the review process to ensure that each claim is reviewed for content and accuracy;
3. Responsible for making sure that data collected by the quality teams is effectively used to support continuous improvement;
4. Works directly with the review team to address issues immediately and develop communication tools to assist adjusters in completing their reports properly and accurately;
5. Oversees training programs for field inspecting and software use.
1. Assists the Executive Team in setting strategic operation priorities;
2. Collaborates with the management team to develop and implement plans for the operations infrastructure and systems processes;
3. Responsible for implementation and management of Carwood University and helps the implementation of tools utilized in the field with the aim of enhancing operational effectiveness;
4. Oversees Catastrophic events and helps maintain client relationships.
1. Oversees day-to-day claim activity and overall claims management between carriers and adjusters;
2. Maintains a close relationship with adjusters to manage individual work load, coverage areas, and assign claims as appropriate for each adjuster;
3. Works closely with management to optimize each adjuster’s coverage area and utilize each adjuster’s strengths.
1. Manages our main office reception including phones, main email and fax; ensures communication is relayed immediately between necessary parties and that any issues are escalated and managed as needed;
2. Oversees new claim intake process through assignment to adjuster and first contact with insured;
3. Completes monthly adjuster payroll and manages account receivables.
1. Oversees the review team and the review process to ensure that each claim is reviewed for content and accuracy;
2. Works directly with the review team to address issues immediately and develop communication tools to assist adjusters in completing their reports properly and accurately;
3. Oversees training programs for field inspecting and software use.
1. Ensures legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conducting investigations; maintaining records;
2. Maintains management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures;
3. Helps with monthly adjuster payroll and manages account payables.
1. Mentors our team and adjusters with claims processes and training programs;
2. Assists with vendor relationships and account development;
3. Assists with catastrophe management and catastrophe management process development.
1. Seeks out adjusters in specific areas to find the best quality adjusters for that specific location;
2. Mentors our team with human resource programs to help strengthen our screening processes;
3. Assists with adjuster procurement, employment and retention.
Office Support Staff:
- Full time office staff;
- Available by phone or email 24/7 to assist our clients, policy holders and adjusters;
- Provides business support services, such as payroll and accounting functions.
File Review Staff:
- Full time, 3-tier file review staff;
- Available 24/7 to review files to ensure accuracy in reporting and quick claim completion;
- Trained in policy, endorsements, claim processes, Carrier guidelines and field inspection;
- Many of our reviewers are also our most experienced active field adjusters.
- We are also able to provide additional support by mobilizing our staff to utilize our own adjusters that are familiar with our carrier and products.
- Our long-term and strong relationship with our adjusters supports our consistent product quality regardless of the loss location.
See a map of Adjuster Locations click here
Mailing Address: 14405 W. Colfax Ave Suite 296, Lakewood, CO 80401
Office Location: 6312 S Fiddlers Green Cir #300E, Greenwood Village, CO 80111