Personalized claim services that are flexible to fit your needs!
Our experienced adjusters are ready to assist you through the completion of the Daily Claim process:
- Certifications: Average years of property experience among our staff is 13.5 years with many NFIP and HAAG certified.
- Licensing: We confirm that our adjusters’ licensing is current and in good standing with their state Department of Insurance.
- Criminal and Driving Records: We utilize an independent background service to confirm positive driving records and criminal history.
- Estimating Software: All of our adjusters are proficient with the Xactimate estimating software, Xactanalysis integration and EagleView roof diagrams.
- Continuing Education: We promote continuous education and communication with our adjusters to stay current with industry trends and improve their skill set
- Residential & Commercial Property Claims and Liability Claims.
- Perils: We specialize in wind, hail, water, sewer, freeze, fire, liability, vandalism.
- 2-Story and Steep Roofs: We are staffed to handle 2‐story and steep roof conditions, along with wood shakes, tile and flat roofing systems.
- HAAG Certified adjusters available.
- Reporting Standards: We include detailed Inspection Photos, Diagrams, and a detailed Narrative Report to fully document each claim’s cause and origin, along with the activity and status.
- Meeting Your Guidelines: We are happy to tailor our reports and services to meet your preferences and guidelines.
- Estimating Software: We provide skilled estimates using Xactimate with XactAnalysis integration.
In-House File Review and Claims Management:
- File Review: Every report goes through our 3‐Tier File Review Team to ensure accuracy with your guidelines and proper claims management.
- Claims Management: We track every assignment through each step with our industry leading, cloud‐based claims management system to ensure every claim is handled with care.
Strategic Placement of Daily Adjusters:
- Experienced Adjusters: We cover urban and rural areas with experienced adjusters.
- Remote Locations: We specialize in maintaining coverage in difficult locations.
- Strategic Placement: We strategically place adjusters to expedite on-site inspections and reduce mileage costs.
- Consistent Adjusters: Our long-term and strong relationships with our adjusters supports our consistent product quality regardless of the loss location.